Friday, June 17, 2016



ACTIVE Time

This week we have been trialing “ACTIVE Time” in the mornings.  This time allows the children to learn through play while developing our school values of care, honesty and respect.  It provides an opportunity to work on the key competencies from the curriculum which are;
  • Thinking.
  • Relating to others.
  • Using language, symbols, and texts.
  • Managing self.
  • Participating and contributing.
This time also allows an opportunity for the children to inquire and explore areas of interest.

Here are some photos and comments about ACTIVE Time from this week.

"It's good to have extra time to colour and get dot to dots done"  Milo 


"I like the Mobilo and having a chance to play with my friends"  Finn


"I like using my imagination to play cat games"  Mila


"I like that we get to play with our friends longer"  Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment